We need multi-purpose cleaners to save time and money. There are tons of cleaners available in markets. But the problem is either they are meant for single cleaning purpose or they are expensive enough. What if you can make all purpose cleaner DIY at home? The best thing about all purpose cleaner DIY is that it is safe and can help you to save money and time. It is time to say goodbye to chemical made single purpose cleaners and make an effective all purpose cleaner DIY at home.
Three prime things you need to make the all purpose cleaner DIY are following.
- White Vinegar
- Baking Soda
- Essential Oils
Let’s take a brief look at these ingredients why use them to make all purpose cleaner DIY step by step.
Table of contents
Baking soda is a powerful stain removal and deodorizer with anti-bacterial properties. It is one of the ideal household cleaning agents that are used to create effective home remedies for cleaning various things.
White Vinegar helps lift stains, cuts through grime and grease, dissolves mineral deposits and breaks down odors. It does smell in wet condition but the smell will disappear after drying.
Various essential oils contain anti-microbial properties which mean that they aid inhibit the growth of microorganisms which cause diseases. Also, they add an elegant scent.
Here are things you will need for all purpose cleaner DIY.
- Baking soda (two tablespoons)
- White Vinegar (1/2, ¼ cup)
- Few drops of essential oil (pick up your favorite)
- Spray Bottle
- Water to fill the bottle
How to make All Purpose Cleaner DIY
- Pour ¼ cup vinegar to a ½ white vinegar in available spray bottle.
- Now add two tablespoons of baking soda.
- Put several drops of your favorite essential oil.
- Fill the bottle with water to the top.
- Shake well and let the solution settle before using. If you are going to use it on fabrics then test it for colorfastness.
- All purpose cleaner DIY is ready.
Buying cleaners are neither good economically nor necessary. Everyone wants his home to be neat and clean. Spraying nasty chemicals in our homes has bad effects on the human immune system and also creates resistant strains of bacteria. But above all, making your own all purpose cleaner DIY is easy, cheap and incredibly satisfying.